Like any machine, the Pushstick Mini requires maintenance to stay operating to the fullest capacity.
- Visual inspection of drum, cable, fairlead screw and all pulleys.
- Excessive cable, drum or pulley wear should be addressed
- Visual inspection of the drive belt (lower)
- Excessive wear = adjustment or replacement
- Check fairlead ACME rod lubrication
- If excess dust/dirt is present or if lube is worn away, clean off and reapply
- Wipe off and reapply fairlead lubrication
- Visual inspection of fairlead belt (upper)
- Visual inspection of drive belt (lower) and confirm belt tension
- Visual inspection of electrical and network connections
Pushstick Mini Overview Drawing.pdf
Pushstick Mini Electrical Schematic REV B - 200729.pdf