Like any machine, the Spotline Practical requires regular maintenance to stay operating at full capacity.
- Ensure the encoder is counting correctly.
- FWD - Encoder Counts Up.
- REV - Encoder Counts Down.
- Confirm that cable is wrapping cleanly onto and off of the idler pulley and drum.
- The practical effect is travelling perpendicular to the drum.
- Cable is not slacklined.
- Visually inspect that nothing has been entangled into the machine and there are no loose wires.
- Visually inspect the drum for damage and that full length of lifting chable is free of cuts, nicks, and wear spots.
- Do not use if the lifting cable has been damaged and contact us to arrange repair.
- Check Forward and Reverse Limits.
- Perform the brake test as outlined above.
- Visually inspect the drive chain and verify that the chain is tensioned so that there is more than 1/16” but less than 1/8” of deflection in the drive chain from when the drive chain is at rest to pulling the drive chain taut. Same for the rotary limit chain.
- Ensure that the drive chain guards are tight and in place.
- Ensure the drum key is engaged.
- Ensure the brake key is engaged.
- (2) clamping screws on the drum shaft collar are tight.
Spotline Practical v1 - OVERVIEW.pdf
Spotline Practical V2 - overview.pdf
Spotline Practical V2 Mitsubishi Wiring - 201021 - Rev A.pdf