Like any machine, the Spotline Mini requires regular maintenance to stay operating at full capacity.
- Ensure the encoder is counting correctly.
- FWD - Encoder Counts Up.
- REV - Encoder Counts Down.
- Confirm that cable is wrapping onto the drum correctly.
- Maintaining less than 1.5 degree fleet angle.
- Cable is not cross grooved.
- Visually inspect all drums, cables, pulleys used in the system are free from wear.
- All components with excessive wear should be addressed as soon as possible.
- Visually inspect and verify that the cable keeper is under tension and resting against the cable on the drums.
- If not, make sure that your cable is not cross grooved and that the tensioning springs are attached.
- Check Forward and Reverse Limits.
- Perform the brake test as outlined above.
- Visually inspect the drive chain and verify that the chain is tensioned so that there is more than 1/16” but less than 1/8” of deflection in the drive chain from when the drive chain is at rest to pulling the drive chain taut.
- Ensure that the drive chain guards are tight and in place.
- Ensure the drum key is engaged.
- Ensure the brake key is engaged.
- Set screws (4) 2 on each drum (2) are tight.